Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A letter from a local rider that toured at the L'Eroica, Gaiole in Chianti, Italy




I just wanted to let you know that I finished the 135 km ride in Italy using your tires, supply pouch, pump, bar tape, and tail light from Serfas. I have attached a couple of pictures, the first is how I packed my borrowed box to include the Serfas floor pump, and the second of me at the pre-dawn start area.


I saw lots of flat tires along the route, but those 700 X 28 beauties on my old Colnago did not fail me. A great product.

Thanks again for the support to the OCW, and your help. I'm sold on Serfas tires and bicycle accessories... they hold up.

Regards, Dan Clark

P.S. I attached the Serfas red flashing tail-light to the back of my helmet. I left it on for the entire ride. A couple of Italian riders complained that the light was too bright (it was daylight). I left it on as there was some vehicle traffic during the ride and I wanted to get the drivers attention. That light is certainly bright.
________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment