Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Race Report from sponsored rider Tasa Herndon

Left to Right - Tasa Herndon, Melissa Buhl(KHS) and Jackie Harmony(All Mountain Cyclery)

Hi Serfas!

I just got back from a great time out in Boulder City where I placed 3rd in the 2nd St. Patty's Day Feast. The weather was perfect, no wind, and I even got to sport my flip flops.

There was also a celebration of life for Bootleg Canyon master mind Brent Thompson. Sunday, after the race, everyone geared up and did a run down the mountain for Brent. It was a really nice event!
I was happy with my 3rd place. It was the same course as last month, but with a small extension at the end and I bested my time. It's always nice to stand on the podium with the World Cup Champion, Melissa Buhl.


Tasa's website:

No comments:

Post a Comment